ABM Sumon is a Bangladeshi actor and model who has come to the media through modeling. he made his film debut in the film “Ochena Hridoy”.
|Native name||এবিএম সুমন|
University of Dhaka
Film The Beauty Circus
|Known for||Dhaka Attack|
Sumon was born in Barishal, Bangladesh. He has long lived in Australia.
In personal life, Sumon is still unmarried.
Sumon came to Dhaka from Australia in 2011. He didn’t have much to do then, and spent much time at the gym. The owner of the gym advised him to try modelling, and gave some photos of him to his friends who work in the industry. Sumon got first ramp show, and moved forward from then on. After achieving popularity in modeling, he began acting in 2013 with a tele-film called “Megher Kole Roud”. He made his film debut in the film Ochena Hridoy, .
***Facts About ABM Sumon***
- Does ABM Sumon smoke?: No
- Does ABM Sumon drink alcohol?: No
- ABM Sumon was born and raised in Barishal, Bangladesh.
- Height?: 5 feet 8 inch
- Weight?: 64 Kg
- Hair Color?: Black
- Eye Color?: Dark
- Hobbies?: Films, traveling, Workout.
- Favorite food?: Rice, Biriyani, Pasta
- Favorite color?: Blue, black, white and red.
Did you know…
- After living in australia for 7 years, he had to remake himself entirely. He had to lose 10kgs when he was modelling. He stopped speaking in English for a whole year.
- His film Dhaka attack is highest grossing Bangladeshi film of 2017.
- His first film is “Ochena Hridoy”.
- Ochena Hridoy
- Rudro: The Gangster.
- Dhaka Attack
- Unknown Love
- Bill Bang
- Pran TVC
- Megher Kole Roud