Soborno Isaac is a Bangladeshi-American Mathematician, Physician, Chemist and computer scientist who titled by ” God of math”, he has solved math at the age of 4. He revived letter from 44th U.S. President Barack Obama.
New York, United States
|Full name||Soborno Isaac Bari|
|Education||New York School|
|Notable work||The Bong Guy|
Soborno Isaac Bari was born in a Muslim family on His father is a doctoral student at Columbia University and mathematics teacher at Bronx C. College. His mother is a housewife and Geospatial Technology expert. He has one brother named Refath Bari who is studying in Brooklyn Tech.
Soborno Isaac featured in more than 100 international news portal including BBC, New York Times, Huff post, Times of India, USA today and became the 2nd Bangladeshi to be featured in too many international portal after DR. Younos. Soborno has received letter from Barack Obama and many more world wide famous personalities.
***Facts About Soborno Isaac***
- Does Soborno Isaac smoke?: No
- Does Soborno Isaac drink alcohol?: No
- Soborno Isaac was born and raised in
- Height?: 3 feet 4 inch
- Weight?: 13 Kg
- Hair Color?: Black
- Eye Color?: Dark
- Hobbies?: Films, traveling, research.
- Favorite food?: Rice, Biriyani, Chinese food.
- Favorite color?: Blue, black, white and yellow.
Did you know…
- Soborno Isaac is the youngest Mathematician, Physician, Chemist and computer scientist ever.
- He became known December 2015.
- His father Rashidul Bari also is a Mathematician.
- There’s a possibility that he will win Noble prize for his such contribution.
||He was born on|
|2015||He became known in December 2015.|
|2016||He received letter from Barack Obama.|
|2017||He became one of youngest famous personalities in the USA.|
|2018||He became one of youngest famous personalities worldwide.|