Meghla Mukta is a Bangladeshi actress and model who mainly works in Bengali and Telugu films besides of appearing few TV drama. She is the only and first Bangladeshi actress who worked in south Indian film industry. She has received numerous awards in Fashion show.
March 13, 1995
|Education||Dhaka City College|
|Occupation||Actress and model|
Meghla Mukta was born in March 13, 1995 in Dhaka, Bangladesh. her father is a businessman and her mother is a housewife. She has a brother named Mahadi Hasan.
Meghla Mukta finished his schooling in his hometown in Dhaka School, he is graduated from Dhaka City College.
Meghla Mukta is not yet married and her relationship status is single.
Mukta started her modeling carrier with Runway/Fashion Model in 2011, she appeared in Ami Shudhu Cheyechi tomay in 2014, in 2017 she worked with Shakib Khan in the film of Nobab. In 2018, She worked in the lead role in Telugu film “Shakalakalavallabudu” and she earned popularity in Bangladesh and South India. She became the first and only Bangladeshi actress to work in South Indian movies. She also worked in TVC Icy water bottle (pran RFL).
- Ami Shudhu Cheyechi tomay.
***Facts About Meghla Mukta***
- Does Meghla Mukta smoke?: No
- Does Meghla Mukta drink alcohol?: No
- Meghla Mukta was born and raised in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Height?: 5 feet 3 inch
- Weight?: 56 Kg
- Hair Color?: Black
- Eye Color?: Dark
- Hobbies?: Films, traveling, shopping.
- Favorite food?: Rice, Biriyani, Korean, Indian and Pasta.
- Favorite color?: Blue, black, white and red.
Did you know…
- She is the first and only Bangladeshi actress who worked in South Indian movies.
- She started carrier as a model and later became one of popular actress
- Beside of modeling and acting, she is also involved with social work.
||She was born on March 13, 1995 in Dhaka, Bangladesh.|
|2013||She graduated from Dhaka City College.|
|2014||She started her carrier as an actress.|
|2017||She worked with Shakib Khan in the film named Nabab.|
|2018||She started working in South Indian film Industry.|